We are helping our friends from New Work SE, an international Company to make their dream team grow with the incorporation of a person who takes on the challenge of Software Engineer Ruby on Rails. If you want to revolutionize the human resources sector with technological products and services, you are in the right place.
WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
The company is continuing its success story of 18 years. Founded in 2003 as the professional network openBC, was renamed XING in 2006 and New Work SE in 2019.
New Work SE have grown with the years either by developing new products or acquiring companies within the job sector. They offer a wide range of brands and services delivering the whole HR solution for a better working life.
They have a People oriented culture, where transparency and communication are key. They are a company with people of many different nationalities, cultures and languages, at locations like Barcelona, Boston, Porto, Zurich, Vienna, Berlin, Hamburg or Valencia.
WHY YOU SHOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS COMPANY?
- The company offers social network for business professionals to connect and share ideas, projects, jobs, and advice.
- Working there means working whenever you feel inspired and from wherever you feel comfortable with an horizontal participative, open and friendly environment.
- Possibility to work from home with a flexible schedule.
- Professionality, trust, respect, transparency and humility are the core values of the day by day.
WHICH WILL YOUR MISSION BE?
As a member of their talented team, under Agile Development methodologies, your focus will be the development and maintenance of their web-based Recruiting products. They lead the German speaking market for social recruiting products.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Strong Ruby on Rails skills.
- Otherwise, strong and solid either Node.js or Python.
- Testing mindset and experience. (Unit testing / End to end)
- Experience with Frontend Technologies ideally React.
- Teamwork experience in Agile.
- English Fluent.
HOW THE HIRING PROCESS WILL BE?
- Interview with the Growara team.
- Tech Oriented Interview with Teamlead.
- Technical test where you can choose between solving a technical test (take home) or showing them one of your repositories that you are proud of.
- Tech interview based on challenge to comment on your tech test or your own repository and share opinions.
- Final interview with HR Manager.
WHICH BENEFITS WILL YOU ENJOY?
💶 Competitive salary and a permanent contract.
🏠 Home office? Flexible working hours? You've come to the right place!
📕 Spanish / English/ German lessons.
👨💻 A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
🤤 Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks.
📲A mobile device of your choice (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
⚖ Flexible Compensation Plan like Health insurance or transport and nursery Tickets.
HOW CAN YOU SHARE YOUR TALENT WITH US?
To apply for this life-changing opportunity, all you have to do is register your application in the offer. Growara is a talent community of more than 40,000 people connected by a common passion: creating brutal careers. If you apply, you will allow us to offer you new challenges like this one.
Thank you for trusting Growara for your next professional step.